BionX P-Series motor - 500W, 480RPM, Cassette, 36 Spokes, New Gold Connector, 01-5984
P-Series High Speed motor, 01-5984;
The BionX 500W motors should be used on small diameter wheels.
When used on standard diameter wheels (700C) about 30% less torque will be observed compared to a standard 350 P-series motor.
- High Speed; Usually used for 20 inches wheel, or just high speed bikes!
- Used on P 500 DV kits
- Will push up to 50kmh for a 20 inches wheel, 70kmh for 700c wheel. Usually limited to 45km/h.
- 500Watts nominal, 1500W peak power.
- 480 RPM Stator; For 20” RIMs, but can take up to 29” Rims
- Weight – 4.7kg
- 36 spokes holes.
- For cassette installation; 7, 8, 9, 10, and select 11 speed compatible.
- 6 bolt disc brake compatible
- Standard axle length; 135mm O.L.D. (Over-Locknut Dimension)
- Use the latest gold plated power connector.
- 27deg TRC torque blocker included, (part 01-3656)
- Production date; January 2018.
* Motor only, No spokes, no rim, no washers, no cassette.
* 27degres TRC (torque reaction collar) + 2 nuts included.
* To be used with the latest gold plated Power Connector.
When ordering a motor, please specify if it's going to be used with a G2 or RC3 controller and also the planned wheel diameter, maximum speed. We will pre-program the according firmware and set parameters. By default, we ship motors for G2 controller usage and with a 700c wheel diameter.