BionX P-Series motor - 500W, 480RPM, Cassette, 36 Spokes, Classic Connector, Silver, 01-5399
P-Series High Speed motor, Silver covers;
** This one is the same as 01-5984, but with classic power connector and silver covers.
- High Speed; Usually used for 20 inches wheel, or just high speed bikes!
- Used on P 500 DV kits
- Will push up to 50kmh for a 20 inches wheel, 70kmh for 700c wheel. Usually limited to 45km/h.
- 350Watts nominal, 1500W peak power.
- 480 RPM Stator; For 20” RIMs, but can take up to 29” Rims
- Weight – 4.7kg
- 36 spokes holes.
- For cassette installation; 7, 8, 9, 10, and select 11 speed compatible.
- 6 bolt disc brake compatible
- Standard axle length; 135mm O.L.D. (Over-Locknut Dimension)
- Use the classic power connector.
- 27deg TRC torque blocker included, (part 01-3656)
* Motor only, No spokes, no rim, no washers, no cassette.
* 27degres TRC (torque reaction collar) + 2 nuts included.
* To be used with the classic Power Connector (not the new gold).
When ordering a motor, please specify if it's going to be used with a G2 or RC3 controller and also the planned wheel diameter, maximum speed. We will pre-program the according firmware and set parameters. By default, we ship motors for G2 controller usage and with a 700c wheel diameter.