BionX, BMS PCB Assembly, SMC6.3, for 48V batteries, with fixed bottom section - 01-4813
BionX BMS for 48V batteries
BionX 6th BMS Generation - Smart Connect 6
Revision is 6.3Br5, with fixed bottom section (no scoreline).
Information needed when ordering this part;
- The cell pack capacity (in Ah)
- Cell pack voltage, if different then 48 Volts.
- If you don'T know, send serial number of original battery.
- This BMS is compatibles with 48V batteries only (no 22v, 37v, Li-Mn, etc)
- Brand new, never used.
- Fully tested before shipment.
- The bottom section is fixed and cannot be removed. There is no score line on the PCB.
- SMC6.3 is implementing 'deep sleep' feature. (Compared to SMC revision 6.2 that do not have deep sleep mode)
* Wires are not included. (No DB7, charger plug, balancer plug, etc)
* Extra care and minimum BionX battery knowledge is required when trying to repair a BionX battery. No support offered with this part.
**SOLD AS IS!! NO RETURN ACCEPTED
Some Technical notes;
When disconnecting the BMS;
- Remove the battery fuse
- Unplug the cell pack balancer plug
- Unplug the communication and charger plugs
- Remove the main power (We unplug main GND in last)
When connection the BMS
- If present remove the fuse from the battery main power
- Plug the battery main power connector to the BMS (we connect the main ground 1st)
- Plug the cell pack balancer connector
- Plug all the others in any order
- Finish by inserting the fuse.
- You will need to wake up the BMS using the charger as it’s in deep sleep state.