BionX, BMS PCB Assembly, SMC5.2, No 6V DCDC output, with DB7 assembly and PS2 charger socket, 01-3037
BionX, BMS PCB Assembly, SMC5.2, No 6V DCDC ouput for lights, with DB7 assembly and PS2 charger socket, 01-3037
Information needed when ordering this part;
- The cell pack capacity (in Ah)
- Cell pack voltage, 37V, 41V, etc
- If you don'T know, send serial number of original battery.
- Smart Connect rev 5.2
- This is the 5th generation of BionX BMS.
- To be used with Lithium-Manganese batteries. (There is no balancer or individual cell monitoring). Not compatible with all 48V batteries.
- Comes with all connectors; DB7, PS2 style charger socket, and Thermal fuse to be glued on the cell pack.
- Comes programmed with firmware rev. 112
- The accessory output parts are not mounted; No 6/12V outout for connecting bike lights, or tail lights.
- Brand new.
PS: No support is offered with this product.